The above text is for informational purposes only & is not a substitute for legal, tax or other professional assistance.
|The Top 8 Reasons For Using A Professional Real Estate Agent|
Working with a real estate professional can save you time and stress. It is of utmost importance that you feel comfortable with your real estate professional and that you can communicate effectively with them. A relationship that is built on open and honest communication can assist your real estate professional in finding the right home for you.
Here are some of the services that your real estate professional will provide...
1. Work with you to find properties that meet your specific requirements such as location, price and amenities.
2. Arrange for appointments and show you the properties selected.
3. Provide you with information regarding the price and value of properties.
4. Provide knowledge of the current real estate market and how it relates to your property purchase.
5. Educate you regarding the purchase agreement
6. Prepare an offer to purchase
7. Assist in the negotiation of your selected property
8. Refer you to professional service providers for:
Home Inspections Environmental Inspections Legal Services Mortgage Services Well, Septic/Sanitary Inspections Home Owners Insurance Title Services