The above text is for informational purposes only & is not a substitute for legal, tax or other professional assistance.
|The Top 10 Exterior Items That Make Your Home Look Its Best|
1. Keep your lawn cut and edged. Trim trees and shrubs, removing all dead limbs and debris.
2. Add color to your yard and front porch with flowers and/or hanging plants.
3. Arrange outdoor furniture and firewood neatly. Put away all lawn equipment, bikes and other toys.
4. Repair any broken areas of your fence, deck, patio, etc. Make sure these areas are clean and in good shape.
5. Check the exterior of items like siding, window sashes, trim and shutters. Clean these areas and/or paint as needed. Give special attention to the front door area.
6. Make sure your gutters are clean of debris. Wash or paint as needed. Realign the gutters if they look crooked.
7. Check the roof for shingles or flashing that needs replacing or repair.
8. Replace broken windows, doors and screens. Make sure each looks clean and in good condition.
9. Wash driveways and sidewalks. Patch holes and try to remove stains.
10. Touch up the "little things"... house numbers, mail box, door bell, etc.